Rogg Dogg Blogg posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Milli's in surgery today

I can't believe the little girl is 6 months old, but when I adopted her from Triangle Sheltie Rescue in June she was 12 weeks so, I guess the timing is right.

One condition of the adoption was that she be spayed between the 22 of September and the 22 of October. Oops. That's next week and I sure don't want her to be in heat when we have this done. So I made an appointment on Monday and the surgeon scheduled her for this morning.

The vet called at 3 to tell me things went just fine. But because of Milli's history with the evil antifreeze on the Fourth of July, they are pumping her full of fluids so her little kidneys won't suffer any more damage. Fine with me. She needs the best care and attention her little body can stand. I love that girl so much!

She'll be ready to go home sometime after 9 am tomorrow. In the meantime, the household is a little empty without her, even with Boomer and Cosmo hanging around. They miss her. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment